PDA

View Full Version : Nude Lawn Mowing

Ethonos
01-26-2005, 08:08 AM
I'm sorry Sunrunner but I had to. I knew you'd yell at me if I put this in the thread you mentioned it in so I had to start a thread about it. so how are we to talk about nude lawn mowing? Anyone tried it? Any safty rules we should know about? :D :D :D

FieryEyed
01-26-2005, 08:17 AM
wear lots of sunscreen. especially on your bum.

SunrunnerGal
01-26-2005, 08:26 AM
LOL...it was a reference to the News, Rules, & Help thread.

And I agree about the sunscreen.

Zana
01-26-2005, 09:16 AM
There has got to be more explanation than that!

My suggestion: Mow the backyard.

Eva reia
01-26-2005, 09:19 AM
Mow at night. Use sunscreen. Beware flying rocks (especially for men). Don't bend down to examine the mower until you're sure any dangling bits are safely secured. ;)

Consider a riding mower. :D

Davvi
01-26-2005, 09:40 AM
NO you have it all wrong. The Lawn Mower is nude, not the person. How rude to have an exposed blade, and dangerous too.:D
:cool:

Sarra
01-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Three words: DON'T DO IT!!!

Sarra
01-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Okay, but seriously...I haven't done "nude lawn mowing" but I HAVE done topless chain-sawing.

My friends now call me Lefty

Aladra
01-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Consider a riding mower
My friends now call me Lefty
:::nearly chokes on pizza twice::: You guys are too much!! lol ;)

Any safety issues I can think of negate the issue. Unless its clear body armour.

SunrunnerGal
01-26-2005, 10:34 AM
*considers a riding mower*

Ethonos
01-26-2005, 01:58 PM
I love this board.... one of the only boards I know of that will take something as silly as this topic and run with it LOLOLOL

Alinya
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Nude chores seems to have hijacked the newbie grammar thread as well.

So far the list is
Nude lawnmowing - potentially dangerous, but doable
Nude dusting - perfectly ok, no safety gear required
Nude cooking - a no-no. Trust me on that one. Ever.

Nude beach? Good for others, not for me. Damn Greenpeace keeps trying to refloat me. :(

aeryn
01-26-2005, 03:44 PM
OK you guys just made coffee come out my nose!
Alinya - especially if you're cooking bacon, huh?

Lissandra
01-26-2005, 04:32 PM
*snickers at Alinya* ;)

navigator
01-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Bacon, hamburger... basically all the of the frying and boiling procedures are generally not advised... Nude microwaving is never a problem - and laundry is easier if you take ALL your clothes and wash them. Then you don't have to do two loads ;) Saves water AND soap :)

Draconis
01-26-2005, 04:46 PM
I only do two things in the nude: one requires running water and the other is usually too loud to do outside.

In a more serious note, human beings are entirely too soft and fleshy to do too much exposed like that. On the flip side, the stuff that we CAN do... yeeeeeehaw!

Lissandra
01-26-2005, 04:49 PM
It's too cold to do much nude anything. (ok that sentence is crappy)

I myself tend to wander around my house nude (weather/season and other occupants permitting) I even cook NUDE. Granted I'm not one for frying things that spit out gobs of grease at me. I'm very respectful of the neighbours.. I always keep the curtains shut.. and I don't take my nudeness outdoors.. o.O

Alinya
01-26-2005, 04:58 PM
I used to be like that then decided that if my neighbours were foolish enough to be looking it was their mistake.

navigator
01-26-2005, 04:59 PM
*laughs* I like your style, Alinya :)

Alinya
01-26-2005, 05:46 PM
They only ever do it once.....you ever see Friends?

I AM ugly fat naked guy :D

aeryn
01-26-2005, 07:24 PM
LMAO at Alinya.
Another activity not to do nude - trim the hedges.

Lissandra
01-26-2005, 08:42 PM
*giggles* at least you seem proud of it, Alinya. That's more then I can say for myself.. ;P I'd be proud to have a lovely body to show off nakkid to anyone.. ;) "Want me to strip for you? Come on, please? Just a little?"

Yes I am aware I need clinical help.. ;)

navigator
01-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Yes, but you've at least got interesting piercings to observe, Alinya ;) That are only seen when nekkid... or semi-nekkid... :)

Alinya
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
We all know a little much about one another huh? :D :D :p

Lissandra hun, age will cure you of that. I used to be very conscious of how bad I look naked, but you know what.? I'm too old to care anymore. I dont go naked around other people (and the world thanks me for that I can assure you) but at home ? It's my house and I'll dust naked if I wanna.

Deniasha
01-26-2005, 10:04 PM
I got over by body concious when I was on high school team. 50 girls trying to change all at once; you either had to wait forever for a changing room and be late for the bus or say, "To Hell with It." It only took one time of missing the bus for me to say the later. But if I went around nekkid outside, I probably kill all of my neighbors. Back when I was young and still had a very nice bod, I would mow the lawn in spandex shorts and a sports bra until I caught the dirty old neighbor guy watching me. That cured me.

And I bet that was far more info than you ever wanted to know about me.

navigator
01-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Marching band cured me... Yup... Panicked arrivals, being moved up in the queue in parades - there was much nakedness in the frenzy :) There is a lot of skin at horse shows too, especially when it's 30 above (Celcius, clearly) - You see a lot of people exercising their horses in sports bras or teeny tank tops. My coach used to tease me about my teeny tank tops all the time *laughs*

MoonFlower
01-27-2005, 01:22 AM
when in the change rooms at the pool the floor of all the toilet blocks were covered with mud and pine needles....and i hate dirt in my towel, underwear and clothes in general [i think it's obsessive compulsive]....the general attitude was...oh screw it it's not like everyone doesn't have boobs

lol, i'd definitely walk around house naked when have own house and nice curtains

Elinar
01-27-2005, 04:54 AM
*laughs hysterically* You ARE fat ugly naked guy, Alinya? *snort*
High school gym thus far hasn't cured me of any shyness, it's just taught that if I change really fast, the likelihood of anyone seeing me is fairly low. Yes, I'm a prude!
As to walking around the house naked... and cooking naked... seeing as how I can see what my neighbors are watching on TV through my kitchen window... that'd be a no-no!!!

Eva reia
01-27-2005, 06:47 AM
I used to wander around naked until I move into a first-floor apartment and didn't want to be flashing my neighbors all the time. So I bought a skimpy bathrobe (:D). Now I live in a 2-floor townhouse, and have a good deal of privacy, but I've gotten used to wearing the bathrobe.

Sarra
01-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Our "house rules" (posted on the bathroom door, which is pretty much the first thing people see when they come up to our apartment) say that "clothing is natural and optional" -- you're never required to wear clothes in our place...nor are you required NOT to!

Another thing NOT to do while nude -- although I DO know someone who does -- making soap. You'd think this poor man would learn by now that LYE and genitals do not get along! (It's amazing he's still alive, considering that incense and soapmaking have been his livelihood for over 35 years, and he insists on working with dangerous chemicals while nude.

SunrunnerGal
01-27-2005, 12:06 PM
But I'll bet he smells good!

Alinya
01-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Sarra....the same goes for chilli's and genitals. One should always wash well BEFORE going to the bathroom after working with chillis.

It's a mistake you only make...ohh 2 or 3 times before you learn.

Eva reia
01-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Egads! I've heard way too many horror stories of encounters between chillis/salsa/other hot and spicy food and sex. Definitely a no-no.

Deniasha
01-27-2005, 02:19 PM
and too many stories about flames, wax and nudity.

Aliyna, I can only imagine the chili peppers and trying to go to the bathroom.

Sarra
01-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Alinya
Sarra....the same goes for chilli's and genitals. One should always wash well BEFORE going to the bathroom after working with chillis.

It's a mistake you only make...ohh 2 or 3 times before you learn. I've made a similar mistake ONCE, Alinya -- handling chili's, then rubbing my nose before washing hands. It actually took me a while to figure out why my face was burning!

The worst part is, hubby had said to me while I was working with them: "Don't forget to wash your hands when you're done," to which I responded, "Well, DUH!"

So, I guess the "Duh!" was on me!

Sunny -- you're right! Hersh always smells like his incense!

Sarra
01-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh, Sunny...do you ever go to TRF? It's just outside of Houston, and Hersh and Keridwyn have a booth there every year (Devonshire Incense).

Sarra
01-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Eva reia
Egads! I've heard way too many horror stories of encounters between chillis/salsa/other hot and spicy food and sex. Definitely a no-no. Now, now, now... we eat spicy food all the time and it is no detriment to our sex life! It's handling spicy food and then handling someone's genitals that should at least be separated by a thorough handwashing.

Alinya
01-27-2005, 04:41 PM
A beginners mistake ...:D

Aladra
01-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Elinar, I'm a prude too. I don't mind prancing around in little shorts and tank tops, but I like sunlight too much to keep the curtains closed all the time.

But yeah, in gym in school I perfected the switch shirts without showing any skin. Though thinking now, I don't think it would bother me as much to change in a lockerroom, as long as it's just the top! :D

Amanda
01-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Well my hubbie tends to make salsa quite often and has forgotten to wash his hands once or twice, so I know all about spice and pain. One night I seriously had to sit in a cold bath for about an hour because the pain just would not stop.

aeryn
01-27-2005, 06:24 PM
ooooo Amanda, the pain!
I usually don't worry about changing at the gym - nobody cares. At home I have to wear clothing - we share a house with my brother and his girlfriend.
I've heard some nasty stories about massage oils - be careful out there.

Aladra
01-27-2005, 07:14 PM
I've heard some nasty stories about massage oils - be careful out there.
Like bengay?? :p

I've heard some interesting things about altoids.... nevermind.... :D

navigator
01-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, heard that Pop Rocks are also interesting.. but.. they aren't actually :) Anyway... :D

Lissandra
01-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah.. I've heard the whole bengay story.. :P

I dated an "ugly naked guy" when he was naked I almost had to avert my eyes.. and if he bent over... *shudder* let's just say that's a relationship that shouldn't have happened and laster longer then it should of.. (not just for the ugly nakkidness)

I haven't found any guy that I've experimented with stuff too much.. o.O

Eva reia
01-28-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Sarra
Now, now, now... we eat spicy food all the time and it is no detriment to our sex life! It's handling spicy food and then handling someone's genitals that should at least be separated by a thorough handwashing.

I don't know about that. Some of the stories I've heard involved eating chilli with a variety of peppers and then some oral-genital contact. I agree - eating a fajita and then having sex usually won't be a problem. I was more thinking of what you were saying - chopping the jalapeno's and then fooling around without washing your hands first. That's what I meant when I said spicy food and sex don't mix.

SunrunnerGal
01-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Crawfish. That's all I have to say. For those of you that have gone to a cajun-style crawfish boil, then eaten the things, you'll know what I'm talkin' about. It's like the chopping of he jalepenos....*shudders*

Ok, and exactly how did we get on this subject?

Poor, poor lawnmowers....when will we get them some clothing? *halo*

Sarra
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Eva reia
I don't know about that. Some of the stories I've heard involved eating chilli with a variety of peppers and then some oral-genital contact. I agree - eating a fajita and then having sex usually won't be a problem. I was more thinking of what you were saying - chopping the jalapeno's and then fooling around without washing your hands first. That's what I meant when I said spicy food and sex don't mix.

I hadn't thought of that, Eva...I imagine that might just be a tad uncomfortable!

Oh, Amanda! Honey, I feel for you. It took me 15 minutes of running the tub spigot full blast with cold water on my nose before the chili oils were sufficiently washed away.

THank goodness it was my NOSE and not my EYES! I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes (one of MANY reasons I can't wear contacts).

FieryEyed
01-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Alinya

Nude cooking - a no-no. Trust me on that one. Ever.

[/B]

Ever cooked bacon nude? I wasnt quite nude, just not fully clothed..... never again.... Bacon is dangerous in full body armour, let alone pajamas!

Zana
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
One should not run a printing press nude, too many places for things to get sucked into.

I walk around the house nude when nobody's home, it is very freeing. Wouldn't know about the chili's, don't much like the stuff.

Somebody please explain the Bengay? What is Bengay? Is it like Icy/Hot?

jkimpton
01-28-2005, 06:33 PM
A guy I knew had wings with habanero sauce for dinner one night, and then several hours later, while watching tv, decided to engage in certain activities, but not having anything fabricated on hand to help things along, he used his own spit.

oops.

velynna
01-28-2005, 07:17 PM
oops, indeed! *jaw drops*

aeryn
01-28-2005, 07:19 PM
habanero sauce - oh.my.god. I can't even smell the stuff without my eyes watering. I can't imagine getting it on your ......... ouch!

Deniasha
01-28-2005, 09:10 PM
And everyone says eating naked is so dang sexy and kinky.

navigator
01-28-2005, 11:30 PM
LOL Yeah, only "safe" foods. No cooking, no heating of any kind, no spices... you're pretty much left with strawberries :)

Lissandra
01-29-2005, 12:07 AM
And whipped cream... and chocolate... *drool*

navigator
01-29-2005, 12:29 AM
cold chocolate, not melted... cause melted chocolate could be burn-y :)

Lissandra
01-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Maybe I like it hot! ;) *falls over and giggles*

edit : no I don't seem to spell check my work or see if I used the wrong words

Draconis
01-29-2005, 04:59 AM
Chocolate is the worst frickin' idea in the history of sex. Honestly, when you get too much chocolate sauce in your mouth you get this incredibly uncomfortable burning feeling all down your throat, which of course takes about half a gallon of water to cleanse. Honey is almost as bad because that stuff doesn't exactly dissolve quickly in water and becomes more like a chore to remove and less like a fun game. Whipped cream isw okay, but primarily for comical purposes-- it universally degenerates as soon as one person sprays the other on the head, which, if you're having any kind of fun at all, happens in less than five minutes. I will give an honorable mention to excessive amounts of whipped cream and a bathtub, but then you need to take a hot shower afterward because you end up with a thin coating of fat over your skin, which is exceptionally slippery and pretty much makes anything other than uncontrollable giggling possible.

Um, so I heard. From a friend.

FieryEyed
01-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Whipped cream is the best for that kinda stuff, easy to go down, easy to get off, and fun to play with!!

Amanda
01-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Whipped cream is fun, melted chocolate can be if you are careful. It is kinda like the hot wax thing, which can be quite interesting.

aeryn
01-29-2005, 12:44 PM
well, chocolate just takes a really long time to lick off .... a .... long ..... time...... to ..... lick ...... off. Nope nothing wrong with that.

Deniasha
01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
I'll stick to those flavored lotions meant for that sort of stuff.

navigator
01-31-2005, 09:10 PM
I find those flavored lotions taste horrible... Like... really really bad LOL Completely indescribable alcohol burning taste... :)

Chian D'en
01-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Too much chocolate is a very bad idea for that sort of thing, you need to hurry or else it cools off and becomes solid.

Dalpima
02-01-2005, 01:03 AM
*Blink....blink blink*
I don't think I'd be caught outside doing ANYTHING while naked....well except maybe for one thing. :D But we'll keep that on the DL. ;)

Draconis
02-01-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by aeryn
well, chocolate just takes a really long time to lick off .... a .... long ..... time...... to ..... lick ...... off. Nope nothing wrong with that.

Yes, yes there is. There's a fine line between foreplay and a boring chore, and if you use more than a very, very small amount, you stampede into boring chore like a herd of cattle.

Aladra
02-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Somebody please explain the Bengay? What is Bengay? Is it like Icy/Hot?
Pretty much. ;)
Too much chocolate is a very bad idea for that sort of thing, you need to hurry or else it cools off and becomes solid.
Hershey's syrup! :p

Eva reia
02-01-2005, 07:05 AM
Yes, yes there is. There's a fine line between foreplay and a boring chore, and if you use more than a very, very small amount, you stampede into boring chore like a herd of cattle.

I agree. Even worse, it can get kind of boring and monotonous for your partner.

Another thing to keep in mind when using edibles in bed is to make sure the food is an "enhancement" and not a distraction. Ice cubes (or anything else cold) definitely falls into the latter category, at least for me.

Sarra
02-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Haven't ever really found foodstuffs, body paints, or "edible" oils/lotions to be much of a turn-on. I guess hubby and I are pretty boring and vanilla, but we still have plenty of fun -- and there's nearly always lots of foreplay!

Aladra
02-01-2005, 09:39 AM
I actually agree with you, Sarra. It's kind of messy, and, well, different tastes.... :::blushes::: Ahem.. you know what I mean.

Lissandra
02-01-2005, 10:16 AM
*snickers* Ice cubes can be fun when used in the proper way. I tend to think that most other things are to messy to play with in bed. Maybe a shower setting would be better.. I dunno. .haven't had much experience with foodstuffs.

navigator
02-01-2005, 12:02 PM
I've never been an ice cube fan either, Eva Reia... It's not just you... It's hard to focus on the moment when you're freezing and the sheets are soaking wet :)

banannie
02-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Hehe, wow, I'm gone for a while and I miss out on the Nekkid discussion? I'm somwhat of a nudist, or so my friends say. Not really, but I live in an apartment that gets ridiculously hot in the summertime, and so when people are coming over, I tell them to call me when they get there so I can put on clothes, 'cause I don't wear any :) And other times of year, unless it's freezing, I'm topless. But I definitely have forgotten about the fact that not only can I see out my windows, other people can see in! Hehe, oops!

Oooh, ooh, and the ice cube thing can be nice when it's really hot, I think, but otherwise I'm not a huge fan. Ok, and for some reason I find it fun to drive my truck naked, but only when I'm camping and in the middle of nowhere. Also, jumping of rocks into rivers nude is fun too. So, I guess I'm a private nude person. But beware the rock jumping, because if you land a certain way, you get a burst of water up your...um holes if ya know what i mean, so don't do it if you're to high up.

Oh yeah, one more good thing to do in the nude is cleaning. Because you get all filthy and sweaty anyways and then you just hop in the shower after, or maybe I do it because usually I'm naked anyways when I get the urge to clean, hmmmmm

Oh man, I'm totally not supposed to be on here because of tracking things at work & what not, but I couldn't resist! You guys are freakin hilarious :)

Aladra
02-01-2005, 01:47 PM
You're going to have more co-workers dropping by without warning. ;)

There's no way I'm using ice cubes. I'm almost always cold, anyway. That line from Mallrats about wearing socks always cracks me up.

Draconis
02-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Like the back of a Volkswagon?

:P

Like *that's* all we need the conversation to turn to....

Alinya
02-01-2005, 04:48 PM
A car is not the best venue.

Also....the beach. Sounds like a good idea doesnt it? Not. Really. Not.

aeryn
02-01-2005, 05:24 PM
ok - hersey's syrup and it is mutual. I've never found it boring and you can stop any time you like.
Ice cubes on the other hand - yeesh! Especially if it's hot out - I just find it uncomfortable.
In the car - two words - reclining seats. And Alinya I agree completely - you should never have sand in those ..... ummm........uncomfortable places!

aeryn
02-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Aladra - it's been a long time since mallrats - do you remember the line?

Davvi
02-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I do think we need to watch the fine line we walk. Remember what the board is for. And no you are not shocking me, I have been around far to long for that. But this board is not intended to be adult only and we are starting to venture that way so let's be cautious in our posts please.

:cool:

Alinya
02-01-2005, 08:34 PM
See you thank the mods and they start remembering they have a job to do.

Cantankerous buckets of bolts. :cool: :p

(Which is me being Dr Smith to Davvi's Robbie the Robot. You know?? Lost in Space??? Youngsters!! )

Sarra
02-02-2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah, we're skating on the edge, Davvi, but I think we've kept it within acceptable boundaries. If nothing else, the youngsters will benefit from our experience and wisdom!

Going to second and third that beach comment -- very, very bad idea.

Never have utilized the back seat of a car -- nor the reclining seats. Prefer to hop out of the car and find a nice big rock or something. Hubby and I were just recently reminiscing about our "adventures" at a certain county park in (actually, outside of) Austin, Texas.

Zana
02-02-2005, 09:38 AM
I taught my boyfriend how to kiss using grapes. He doesn't really like grapes, but if making out is involved, he's all for them.

You roll them around your tongue and trade them back and forth, you should have seen the look on his face when he realized the grape was now in his mouth and not mine. Then it was a contest to see where the grape would end up next. My only suggestion when doing this, make sure that the grapes have been refrigerated, don't want them to be warm and mushy.

Lissandra
02-02-2005, 09:49 AM
*snorts* I had an odd bf that kissed in weird ways.. I'm not even going to go into it. However one experience was silimar to Sna's though not teaching. I had hersey kisses one day when I was with him.. and the contest was to get it in the other person's mouth.. needless to say we had pretty messy faces after that.

And remember everyone.. we're BAKING! *giggle* If it's sounds like something else.. well... we're just baking.. nude... Nude baking is acceptable.. ;)

Xerxies
02-02-2005, 12:29 PM
So you people really know how to entice a lurker to actually post something. ;)

First, my suggestion: Nude Twister (use caution with the baby-oil)

Next, my advice for dealing with the occasional accidental contact with spices in sensitive areas: I worked for a spice company in my youth... I had no idea how many different spices there are.. and most of them are made from either chilli's, or some other kind of pepper. I had to quit after a month, because I could no longer smell or taste anything. -anyways, water is to be considered an incendiary... it only makes the burning worse. Next time, try milk. We always kept a jug of milk in the spice-warehouse in case somebody rubbed their face/eyes/nose after handling the peppers.

demoninthemist
02-02-2005, 01:43 PM
ummm.. wow... yeah spices and nudeness??? definitely DO NOT combine the two, but as far as the cooking... if you think bacon is bad, then don't try frying plantains and other "hispanic food". lets just say it's 10x worse

and btw at least certain oils and such should definitely not be used with finger-gloves ::cringes at the memory::

aeryn
02-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the reminder Davvi - I sometimes forget there are some younger members here. But, yeah we're just baking, that's right Liss, just baking, uh-huh, that's right.
I love the grape thing - even better with the hersey kisses - yummy.

Sarra
02-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Xerxies
Next, my advice for dealing with the occasional accidental contact with spices in sensitive areas: I worked for a spice company in my youth... I had no idea how many different spices there are.. and most of them are made from either chilli's, or some other kind of pepper. I had to quit after a month, because I could no longer smell or taste anything. -anyways, water is to be considered an incendiary... it only makes the burning worse. Next time, try milk. We always kept a jug of milk in the spice-warehouse in case somebody rubbed their face/eyes/nose after handling the peppers.
I'll remember that, Xerxies...particularly when hubby makes a stir fry so hot that it blows the top of my head off! Funny thing is, he did that last night and even though I hadn't seen your post yet, I decided out of the blue to have soy milk instead of my usual soda with dinner -- that DID cool the burn a lot faster!

navigator
02-03-2005, 09:48 AM
It's the lipids in milk or sour cream, etc. The molecules that are burning your tongue are lipid soluble, meaning they interact with lipids (fats) better than water, so they go off hanging out with the lipids, not bothering your tongue anymore. :)

Lady Ara
02-03-2005, 11:09 AM
*whomps Navigator*

Stop studying for your midterms!

Though it seems we're all learning a fair bit because of it. :p

Lissandra
02-03-2005, 02:05 PM
See.. we science major types.. always have to show off our smarts.. Lipids on diagrams.. look like...spe... err tadpoles.. ;) That's one their own even.. they can be in micelles or lipid bylayers.. and then they don't look so much like.. umm tadpoles.. :P

Now I know why you get nachos and sour cream.. o.O Muhahah!

Nude lawn bowling? Is that safe? (has never lawn bowled) ;P What about horseshoes.. muhahah.. *snicker*

Alinya
02-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Both relatively safe from a mans point of view. :D

Arilyn
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
*eyes Alinya* Darling, don't you think nude horseshoes might be a bad thing for a boy??? *smiles sweetly*

I just had a total flashback of those CoEd Naked shirts! Coed Naked Basketball, Football, Cheerleading, etc. I had a soccer one . . . . don't remember what it said, though . . . .

*votes for nude ping pong* ;)

Deniasha
02-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Those were great. I had a friend that joined the city police department who had the CoED Naked Police one. Think it said something that said "Spread them and search."

I wanted one for swimming or riding but never saw either one of them.

Lissandra
02-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Nude snowshoeing? :P

Dalpima
02-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah I have a freind with a "Promote Naked Co-ed Cheerleading" shirt. He disturbs me. *laughs*
As for naked baking........considering certain portions of my body that tend to protrude are RIGHT next to the opening of the oven, I won't accidentally be burning myself. ;) So it's a no to that. *chuckles*
Naked lawnmowing....wouldn't that make you all GREEN? You wouldn't be able to get the stain out for weeks. XD

navigator
02-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Coed Naked Police I think was "Up against the wall and spread em"... I forget the rest *sigh* They were so amusing :)

Dal is right about the grass stains... they would be troublesome, since you can't exactly bleach your skin like you do a shirt! :)

Alinya
02-04-2005, 04:49 AM
Ari sweet thing!!!! Long time no see ...

Now unless you guys in the states are a lot wierder than I already think you are, the the horseshoe thing is totally safe. Unless you're doing those tricky between the legs shots. Then ....ouchies !!!

Now grass stains,,,,they wash off relatively easy.

Cailet
02-04-2005, 07:58 AM
okay I've had numerous complaints and Davvi asked nicely. And it's kinda run it's course, come on these are all OBVIOUS jokes ;)